FluoGuide A/S publishes interim report for the period January – March 2022
May 31, 2022
Guide has ean agreement with the Department of Neurosurgery, Linköping University Hospital, Sweden to become the
*) Result per share (DKK per share): Operating result divided by the average number of shares during the period. The total number of shares as of 31 March 2022 totaled 11,814,500 shares (10,530,026). The average number of shares for the period 1 January to 31 March 2022 was 11,435,000 shares (10,530,026). The average number of shares for the period 1 January – 31 December 2021 was 11,036,155 shares.
**) Solidity: Total equity divided by total capital and liability.
HIGHLIGHTS DURING Q1
- FluoGuide awarded a grant, together with Rigshospitalet (DK), to conduct a phase II trial with FG001 in patients with less aggressive brain cancers
- FluoGuide completes a directed share issue raising approximately SEK 25 million
- Receives approval from the Danish Medicines Agency to initiate phase II trial with FG001 in lung cancer
- Issues warrants to employees and management
- Publishes year-end and annual report for the fiscal year 2021
HIGHLIGHTS AFTER Q1
- FluoGuide announces positive top line results from the first part of the ongoing clinical phase I/II trial testing the safety and performance of FG001 in lighting up aggressive brain cancer
- Presentation of clinical data on FG001 at the 68th Scandinavian Neurosurgical Society Congress held 14-16 May 2022 in Bergen, Norway
“FluoGuide made strong progress in early 2022 towards our goal to help patients with cancer, by ensuring it so it is removed completely the first time by the surgeon” said Morten Albercthsen, CEO and continues” It is 18 months since we started the clinical development with FG001. Today We already already positive phase IIa results and started two phase II trials. This shown the beauty and potential of our technology, and the short development path to market for FluoGuide”.
The Company’s lead product, FG001, is designed to improve surgical precision by illuminating cancer cells intraoperatively.recision enabled by FluoGuide’s products has a dual benefit it reduces both the frequency of local recurrence post-surgery and lessens surgical sequelae. Ultimately, the improved precision will improve a patient’s chance of achieving a complete cure and will lower system-wide healthcare costs. The Company is conducting a proof-of-concept clinical study (phase I/II) to demonstrate the effect of FG001 in patients with high grade glioma. FluoGuide is listed on Nasdaq First North Sweden under the ticker UO”.uide’s primary focus is to maximize surgical outcomes in oncology. The Company’s lead pro