FluoGuide A/S publishes interim report for the period January – March 2021
May 26, 2021
|Cash and bank||3,514||11,031||10,637|
|Result per share (DKK) *)||-0.32||-0.38||-1.78|
|Solidity (%) **)||10%||88%||26%|
|Avarage shares for the period||10,530,026||8,057,832||9,797,895|
*) Result per share (DKK per share): Operating result divided by the average number of shares during the period. The total number of shares as of 31 March 2021 totaled 10,530,026 shares (9,455,268). The average number of shares for the first quarter of 2021 was 10,530,026 shares (8,057,832). The average number of shares for the period 1 January – 31 December 2020 was 9,797,895 shares (6,477.,565). After the end of the period, FluoGuide conducted a directed share issue which have increase the number of shares to 11,319,500.
**) Solidity: Total equity divided by total capital and liability.
HIGHLIGHTS DURING Q1:
• FluoGuide gets green light to proceed to third dose level with FG001 in the ongoing clinical phase I/II trial in patients with high grade glioma
• FluoGuide publishes its annual report for the fiscal year 2020
• FluoGuide announces the publication of two patent applications covering the Company’s uPAR technology platform for improving surgery
• FluoGuide announces approval for listing on Nasdaq First North Growth Market Sweden on the 24 February 2021
• FluoGuide gets green light to proceed to fourth dose level with FG001 in the ongoing clinical phase I/II trial in patients with high grade glioma
• FluoGuide acquires rights to photothermal therapy using FG001
HIGHLIGHTS AFTER Q1:
FG001 in evening dosing in the ongoing clinical phase I/II trial in patients with high grade glioma undergoing surgery
- FluoGuide receives green light to proceed to fifth dose level with FG001 in the ongoing clinical phase I/II trial in patients with high grade glioma
- FluoGuide completes a directed share issue of SEK 75 million.
- FluoGuide receives approval from ethical commetees and the Danish Medicines Agency to commence with FG001 in evening dosing in the ongoing clinical phase I/II trial in patients with high grade glioma undergoing surgery
- FluoGuide announces that the dose escalation committee has approved initiation of evening dosing after a satisfactory conclusion of the fifth dose level with FG001
“FluoGuide has had a fantastic start in 2021, with significant progress in our development pipeline” says Morten Albrechtsen, CEO and continue” In May we also announced a successful capital raise of SEK 75 million to facilitate our plans for FG001 and FG002, so I am looking forward to an intense and exciting year ahead”.