FluoGuide A/S publishes interim report for the period January – September 2021
November 15, 2021
Copenhagen, Denmark, 15 November 2021 – FluoGuide A/S (“FluoGuide” or the “Company”) today releases its results for the period 1 January – 30 September 2021. The Q3 report is available as an attached document to this press release and on FluoGuide’s website.
|Summary||Q3 2021||Q3 2020||Q1-Q3 2021||Q1-Q3 2020||2020|
|Cash and bank||45,985||18,214||45,985||18,214||10,637|
|Result per share (DKK) *)||-0.71||-0.22||-1.45||-1.15||-1.78|
|Solidity (%) **)||82%||50%||82%||50%||26%|
|Avarage shares for the period||11,319,500||10,530,026||10,940,668||9,552,070||9,797,895|
*) Result per share (DKK per share): Operating result divided by the average number of shares during the period. The total number of shares as of 30 September 2021 totaled 11,319,500 shares (10,530,026). The average number of shares for the period 1 January to 30 September of 2021 was 10,940,668 shares (9,552,070). The average number of shares for the period 1 January – 31 December 2020 was 9,797,895 shares.
**) Solidity: Total equity divided by total capital and liability.
HIGHLIGHTS DURING Q3:
- FluoGuide enters agreement with Swedish university hospital for the second phase of the ongoing FG001 clinical trial
- FluoGuide proceeds to sixth dose level with FG001 in the ongoing clinical phase I/II trial
- FluoGuide receives tranche of EUR 750,000 under its ongoing grant from EIC Accelerator
- First publication of preclinical data where FG001 is used as a photothermal therapy agent for treatment of cancer
- FluoGuide announces regulatory approval from Swedish Authorities (MPA and Ethics committee) to commence Phase II clinical trial with FG001
- FluoGuide proceeds to seventh dose level (36 mg) with FG001 in the ongoing clinical phase I/II
- Executive management members and members of the Board of Directors buys shares and board member Shomit Ghose sells shares
HIGHLIGHTS AFTER Q3:
- FG001 is proven safe in patients undergoing surgery for cancer – a significant milestone for FluoGuide further advance clinical development in aggressive brain cancer and in a prevalent indication
- Redeye initiates commissioned research on FluoGuide
- FluoGuide initiates preclinical development with FG002
- Publication of a case report showing first promising clinical data on FG001s use in treatment of meningioma brain tumor
- Lung cancer selected as the second phase II indication for FG001
“I am pleased to report that we have taken very important steps in the period towards a further transformation of FluoGuide.” Says Morten Albrecthsen, CEO and continues “Our long-term vision is to build a company with multiple revenue streams based on a multiple-product portfolio that create benefits for patients and health care professionals in treating several cancer types”.
For further information, please contact:
Morten Albrechtsen, CEO
Phone: +45 24 25 62 66
Svensk Kapitalmarknadsgransking AB
Phone: +46 70 755 95 51
FluoGuide’s primary focus is to maximize surgical outcomes in oncology. The Company’s lead product, FG001, is designed to improve surgical precision by illuminating cancer cells intraoperatively. The improved precision enabled by FluoGuide’s products has a dual benefit – it reduces both the frequency of local recurrence post-surgery and lessens surgical sequelae. Ultimately, the improved precision will improve a patient’s chance of achieving a complete cure and will lower system-wide healthcare costs. The Company is has demonstrated early evidence of efficacy of F001 as well as it to be well tolerated and safe in the ongoing proof-of-concept clinical study (phase I/II) in patients with high grade glioma undergoing surgery. FluoGuide is listed on Nasdaq First North Sweden under the ticker “FLUO”.